Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate key markets and assign rep agencies
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales budgets; projecting expected sales volumes and profit for existing and new products.
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency in planning, forecasting and budgeting.
- Develop a Regional Sales Team
- Lead a sales team on a daily basis and drive performance of the team to assure that sales targets are achieved.
- Develop and manage key customer relationships and close strategic opportunities
- Develop and maintain suitable pipeline of potential opportunities in order to deliver on sales targets.
- Devise new and innovative ways to market products.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions.
- Work closely with the marketing function and product management function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs.
- Define and oversee sales force compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrate understanding of sales strategies and knowledge of the lighting industry
- Partner with senior leaders to develop short-term planning, sales forecasting, and strategic planning.
- Provide leadership and coordination of company sales and marketing functions.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy.
- Monitor and analyze sales and marketing activity against goals.
- Proven experience building, mentoring, motivating and leading high performing teams and attracting and retaining top talents.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills which allow her/him to communicate sensibly to stakeholders inside and outside of the organization.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, marketing, or business administration.
- Must have 10+ years of experience in the sales and marketing sector of the lighting industry and must be able to demonstrate a successful track record as sales executive that have met or exceeded objectives including revenue goals.
- The Sales Director will report to the CEO of Intra Lighting US. in an international environment
- Workplace at New York
your application and your CV to:
Intra lighting d.o.o.
Vrtojbenska cesta 50
SI-5290 Šempeter pri Gorici, Slovenija